Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Integral Assessment Unit 6

Our first exercise was the Universal Loving Kindness exercise. I really enjoyed this exercise. When I expand my consciousness and share loving energy with others, it makes me smile and feel complete. I feel peaceful and blessed.

The Integral Assessment was interesting. I asked myself what areas in my life are sources of suffering and difficulty. I have areas in my life that are in compartments. I guess I put things there until I am able to deal with them. Unfortunately, some things have just stayed in their boxes for quite some time. I need to work on healing what is in these boxes. I also need to work on my physical health. I have not made time for exercise over the last couple of years.

This is the area that I think is ready for development and growth right now. I have began eating more healthily and started exercising again. My mom has recently become ill and it made me think of my own physical health. I also have started incorporating meditation and tai chi. This will help with many aspects of development in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment