Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Unit 8 blog

I think that the Loving Kindness exercise and meditation are the most beneficial to me. The loving kindness exercise is so amazing. I really love to share loving energy. It also makes me feel loved and connected. I also like doing various meditations because it helps me to calm myself and increases my focus (or at times frees me from too much focus).

I can used the loving kindness exercise to help increase my empathy for others. It also helps me feel "healed" in my heart. I know that sounds strange but its the only way I can describe it. Feeling the connectedness also helps me expand my consciousness. Meditation also helps expand my consciousness. Using these exercises daily will help me expand my awareness and grow mentally and spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment